: Website Information
: Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance Of This Agreement
Your access to and use of this web site ("the web site") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the web site you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the web site.
The contents of the web site do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Changes to web site, Software and Services
The Village of Bellwood reserves the right to:
1. change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the web site or any part of it without notice and you confirm that the Village shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
2. change, remove or discontinue any software, service or promotion (including but not limited to any previsions at any time without notice and you confirm that the Village shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
3. change this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the web site following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
The materials on or accessible belong to the Village or its licensors. This web site and the materials on or accessible via it may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this web site).
The Village of Bellwood and its logo belong to the Village and they may not be may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent.
The Village of Bellwood reserves the right to add, delete or modify any provision this Agreement at any time without notice.